Surveillance, Security Cameras and CCTV
At Fire Detection Systems, Inc we work with you and your budget to find you the right surveillance system for your business. Surveillance systems are essential for all businesses looking to provide their facility with proper security and surveillance. Not only does video surveillance deter crime, but it can also help authorities catch offenders in criminal events.315-668-0093
What Is Business Surveillance?
When it comes to business surveillance there are several different methods to keep facilities safe. From passive to active surveillance, video surveillance not only offers peace of mind but the monitoring you need to take action against potential threats. Not only is video surveillance important for businesses, but facilities such as hospitals, schools, and public institutions benefit from ample surveillance to monitor behavior, activities, and information.
We provide our valued clients with a range of surveillance options that deter crime and aim to keep businesses and facilities safe. With a team of NICET certified technicians, we work with you and your budget to find the best surveillance solutions at the best price, without sacrificing quality.
IP cameras send a digital stream of data through the internet, so you don’t need a dedicated separate electrical connection. Multiple users can view the footage at the same time and via software, can access it from various mobile devices wherever they are. Ask us about IP Digital Cameras vs Analog Cameras to see which is better for your business needs.
DVR vs. NVR – What’s the Difference?
NVRs or Network Video Recorders record video sent from IP cameras also known as network security cameras. There are two major types of IP cameras that are used with an NVR; digital, wired IP cameras that work over ethernet cables, and wireless IP cameras, that use a wireless network to transmit their images. Although commonly referred to as a DVR, NVR’s use digital technology while a DVR records transmissions from HD security cameras and older CCTV cameras that are analog resolution, processing and storing the information on a hardware chip.
Benefits of CCTV Systems
Closed-circuit television systems, also known as CCTV systems, are a video surveillance system that transmits signals to a centralized unit. Technology such as monitors picks up on recorded video of your business or facility in a centralized location. Some facility owners choose to install CCTV cameras in certain parts of their businesses and others choose to install CCTV technology in all areas of their facility. Whether you’re looking to arm your entire organization with video surveillance technology, or you’re looking to add protection to certain areas, CCTV video surveillance is an ideal way to do so. There are many benefits of CCTV video surveillance systems that include:
- Monitoring Daily Activity – CCTV systems help you keep track of who is coming and going and the daily activities of your workers and visitors.
- Crime Deterrent – CCTV surveillance systems can act as a crime deterrent that can prevent potential criminals from carrying out illegal activities.
- Evidence Collection – CCTV systems can help you collect evidence in the event of a crime and help law enforcement identify suspects and solve crimes both big and small.
- Settling Disputes – CCTV surveillance can settle disputes of he said she said. In commercial scenarios, it could mean prosecuting offenders and proving innocence.
- Keeping Records – CCTV video surveillance keeps a record of who is visiting your business or facility and can give you peace of mind when it comes to the safety of operations.
Our CCTV Security System Solutions
We carry a range of CCTV security system solutions for our clients, including technology from brands such as: